Master Thesis Projects
Welcome to Datorteknik (the division of Computering Engineering)! Both
internal and external opportunities for Master theses (exjobb) are
provided by us in the following areas. Students are also welcome to propose their own fresh ideas. To send your proposal,
Application, Algorithm and Architecture
- Wireless Baseband Processing, Communication systems
- Multimedia (Audio, Image and Video Processing) and Computer Graphics
- Core network and Access network (Protocol, Processor, Network Terminals)
Processor and Circuit Design
- Parallel DSP processors, CMP (on Chip Multi Processors), SoC platform
- DSP processors and function accelerators, High Performance Circuit
- Low power and high performance processors
SW/HW Codesign of Embedded System
- Scheduling, Threading, RTOS for Embedded SoC
- IDE and other toolkit for DSP
- Design Methodology etc.
To find available final year projects click here.
To contact on going master thesis projects click here.
To view finished master thesis projects click here.
What We Expect From You
Students from D, Y, IT, SoC, SY, COS, COE, Erasmus or similar programs with ambition and interest in
this area are most welcome! This is an opportunity to learn industry relevant technology and to prove
your capability of making great achievement in your future career. In order to achieve this goal, you are expected to fulfill the
basic thesis requirements, 20 weeks of full-time work.
If you would like to put a bit more effort and achieve more, we can work
together to make something happen which could be a novel design, a
published paper or even a chip tape-out.
The most important thing is that after finishing the thesis, you will
greatly increase the chance of finding a good position in the industry or academia because of the experience gained here.
When the report is finished it is very important that we receive the material of your work. A zip file with templates is
prepared. Please send the completed zip file to our administration officer, Ylva
General information on how to carry out the Master thesis (exjobb) can
be found here.
Please be aware of the followings notes:
1. In order to be awarded a Master's degree in Linköping
University, the student is required by the university to attend at
least three defences of Master thesis.
Information on time and location of defences can be found at LinTek's
2. The student needs to find an opponent for his/her defence and
the student should also act as the opponent of another student in
order to get the degree.
Information on finding oppoents can be found at Notice
Board of Linköping University