Open master thesis proposals
Listed are open Master thesis proposals that are currently available. Follow the links below to see the descriptions! If you can not find any project proposals that interest you while still want to do your Master thesis work here in our division, please feel free to contact Prof. Dake Liu with your own proposal!
- Particle filters in FPGAs
- Adapting an FPGA Optimized Processor to ASIC
- Parallel Simulation of Multicore DSP Systems for Software Defined Radio
- Application Specific FPGAs
- High Level Synthesis Techniques for VHDL or SystemVerilog
- Algorithm design for channel equalizers in mobile OFDM systems
There are also some projects which do not currently have a description available. Please contact Prof. Dake Liu for more information on these.
Page responsible: Anders Nilsson
Last updated: 2014-01-27